Workplace Centre hot Jobs in Nigeria for Accountant 2015
The Workplace Centre is a state-of-the-art skills development centre that provides employability and entrepreneurial skills training as well as HR intervention services to its clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Prepare Statutory Financial Reports and Management accounts to aid Management decision making process.
- Manage relationship with the banks and carry out regular reconciliation of the various bank accounts.
- Carry out cash-flow planning/ management for effective attainment of the overall financial goal of the company.
- Coordinate the budgetary process and activities of the company including monthly preparation of variance analysis reports.
- Handle the payroll system and manage various taxes, VAT returns filing, PAYE remittance,
- Annual Leave, Staff Payoff, pension processing and payment.
- Clients Accounts Statement records
- Suppliers/Creditors Account statement record
- Render statutory returns to the Regulatory Agencies and Authorities and liaising with the External Auditors.
- You will be expected to review from time to time accounting and internal controls suitable for the operations of the company and to ensure consistent compliance therewith.
- You will be responsible for the efficient operation of the Accounts department as regards the keeping of necessary accounting records in all locations and the prompt preparation of Management Accounts and or the reports.
- You are to advice in the formulation of broad financial management policies and their implementation on behalf of the Board of Directors.
- You are to carry out all such assignments, as the Managing Director may consider appropriate to direct in the interest of the company.
- The Board of Directors has a vision for greater height in the years ahead and the Board sincerely hopes that your coming would help to accelerate the achievement of that vision. The Board therefore demands your ultimate faithfulness in this regard.
- Act as the financial advisor to the company.
- Implementation of cost Centre in the organization.
- Preparation of invoices
- Cheque processing and payments
- Imprest requisition and disbursement
- Keeping register/record of cheque issued/ cash payment.
- Prepare report of clients fueling, maintenance, repairs, replacement, permits and routine service.
- Profit and other expenses analysis.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by management
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2015
How to Apply
|Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s in Ms word format to:email@example.com using “Accountant” as the subject.|