Lextorah Limited, a digital Publishing solutions company, focuses on helping teachers to teach and learners to learn, by developing engaging and inspiring solutions. Our goal therefore is to harness the power of technology to make learning easy, fun and more engaging, to take the best of what technology has to offer and make it deliver results for teachers, students and school administrators
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Home Tutor
- We are looking for Seasoned and competent teachers to teach Primary schools, Secondary Schools in any of the following Subjects: English Language, Geography, Dutch Language (Netherland), Hausa Language, Igbo Language: .
- Knowledge and capacity to teach Cambridge Checkpoint, IGCSE and SAT curricula are an added advantage.
- Teaching will be done at physical locations.
- Prepare and deliver lessons to students on difficult topics with the subject
- Evaluate and grade students’ class work, assignments, and papers.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and lesson notes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the subject area or related field.
- Applicants must be proficient in the use of the computer and internet.
- Personal computer and access to the internet is required.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must possess leadership skills
- Must possess teaching skills
- Must be Presentable
- Not adhering to the above instruction leads to total disqualification.
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview ASAP.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject (Geography) home tutor as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2017.