Workforce Management Centre Limited, a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Legal & Company Secretary
- Planning, supervising and coordinating the operations of the Legal Services Department.
- Provide innovative, practical and contemporary legal leadership and expertise to resolve significant and complex legal issues on behalf of the organisation.
- Acting as a Legal advisor to the organisation.
- Arranging for Board meetings, coordination of the preparation of agendas for Board meetings and coordination of the preparation of other documentation required for Board meetings.
- Taking and compiling of minutes of the Board in a timely manner and ensuring their circulation, custody of records of the Board and the preservation of original documents.
- Provide legal counsel through the development and implementation of legal policy and governance frameworks.
- Preparing, implementing, controlling and reviewing departmental budgets.
- Direct the research, analysis, interpretation and delivery of high quality strategic and operational legal, policy, regulatory and compliance advice and support services, and resolve complex and sometimes unchartered legal issues to enable the execution of policy, program and service delivery strategies.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree/Master in Law (LLB/LLM)
- At least 12 years post qualification experience, 5 (five) of which must have been at senior level in a reputable organisation.
- Must have the ability to evaluate and weigh all legal aspects and / or situation, and be able to provide sound solutions, with the ultimate aim of protecting the legal rights of the organisation.
- Have good communication skills as well as interpersonal skills with good public relations skills.
- Demonstrable exposure to a computerized working environment and basic ICT literacy.
- Demonstrable appreciation of strategic management processes.
- Ability to identify and analyze complex issues/problems in management areas, and recommend and implement solutions.
- Business experience is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Please indicate the position for which you are applying for in the subject line.
Application Deadline: 27th March, 2017.