Parlance AC is a company of young, dynamic and experienced consultants. The company commenced operations in 2008 as a separate entity under the name Parlance AC with 3 principal partners; this has grown to a practice of 7 partners in 2012. The practice in the short run focuses on companies in all sectors of the Sub-Saharan African region. As it grows it will broaden its client coverage to other African countries, Europe, Middle East and the Americas.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Reference Code: REF/ ACT01
- Preparation and update of company’s fixed asset register & Monthly Management Account
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation
- Inter-company account reconciliation and processing
- Shall record all commitments (suppliers invoices, debt service memos, capital expenditure) by due dates
- Shall generate weekly payment schedule
- Shall receive payment invoices
- Shall ensure that all payment instructions are effected based on approved terms
- Ensure proper amortization of rent, insurance and other prepayment on a monthly basis
- Any other duty as may be instructed by management from time to time
- Staff advance processing and retirement
- Shall record finance – related accounting entries to the general ledger
- Shall ensure the maintenance of up-to-date records on inventory
- Shall process all transactions (payables and receivables) originating from other departments
- An Accounting Graduate
- At least 1 year working experience as an Accountant
- Good Accounting, Audit, Finance Analysis and Book Keeping Skills
- Strong Excel spreadsheet usage skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with application letter with reference Code REF/ ACT01 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 27th March, 2017.