Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the Oil and Gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Operations Training Facilitator
Req ID: Req-1083
- Develop customized training modules for the operation of the Company’s FPSO for Production operators in collaboration with the heads of the project’s technical teams.
- Develop general training modules on the overview of the company’s FPSO operations for all personnel..
- Organize and deliver training sessions as scheduled in collaboration with the Training Coordinator.
- Deliver training assessments before and after training sessions to ascertain impact of training delivered.
- Continuously perform evaluations of training module documentations (slides, supporting write-up, quiz, and training manual) and delivery style with the support of engineers and technicians to reflect the technical requirements of the Company’s FPSO Operations.
- Manage all training session documentations and provide regular copy to the Training Coordinator.
- Contribute to the Site periodic reporting when required.
- Deliver Training on Commercial Operations and highlight the requirement of the Lifting Agreement and the SOX control.
- Provide liaison between the Process engineers for site specific training for training courses like PI, OCWR.
- Participate in OTS / ITS FAT and OTS / ITS SAT.
- Develop and deliver customized Training modules for Company’s FPSO.
- Development of programs, means, organization to train the Company related personnel in the domains of HSE, Operations and Organization.
- Develop new training modules as necessary based on any modification to the facilities.
- Maintain and propose development of the process simulators
- Deliver on the job training support to production operators.
- Perform site general presentation as requested.
- Engineering Degree (or equivalent).
- Professional experience: 5 years or more on Oil and Gas trainer positions, preferably onsite.
- 20 years or more experience in Oil and Gas related positions.
- Offshore experience.
- Proficient with Trainer Simulator.
- Good Mastery of English Language.
- Good communication, organization and presentation skills
- B.Sc, Drilling Operations, E&I COMMISSIONING, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
Job Title: General Ledger Accountant
Req ID: Req-1078
- Supports month-end, quarter-end, and year-end accounting closure processes.
- Reviews, analyzes, and reconciles general ledger accounts to ensure accuracy and completeness of accounting balances
- Supports activities to ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP, local laws, and internal policies
- Prepares schedules and responds to information requests from management, head office, external auditors, government authorities, and other stakeholders,
- Contributes to writing and updating procedures and accounting manuals.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
- Interfaces with district accountants on third-party account clearing, accuracy, and completeness.
- Prepares accounting journals and posts approved accounting entries in SAP.
- Attends to disputes, complains, and inquiries from vendors and customers
- B Sc. Accounting / Business related degree plus a professional accounting qualification
- 2-5 years professional experience (knowledge of Oil and Gas Upstream Industry is an added advantage)
- High proficiency in MS Excel (knowledge of SAP is an added advantage)
- Good analytical and inter-personal skills
- Accounting, B.Sc, Engineering, EPC, Finance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply