Job Title: Android Developer
- As our Lead Android Developer, you’ll be responsible for keeping us at the cutting edge of Google technologies and help to shape how our Android apps look and work.
- Truppr seeks an experienced Android developer with a good taste and incredible product sense to join a small team of developers in extending our cool new app to the devices of android users globally.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- A history of developing and releasing great Android apps
- Experience building and launching Android apps targeted at phones
- Experience with custom UI development and using REST & JSON APIs
- Primarily strong Java skills but ideally experience with other languages too
- Self-motivated, thrive working with a small team given lots of responsibility.
- Ability to think-through and develop positive user experiences.
Location: Sabo, Yaba – Lagos
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send us a sample of an app you’ve built and a description of your most relevant work experience to: email@example.com