Tadan Gainkat hot Jobs in Nigeria Graduate Confidential Secretary 2015
Tadan Gainkat (Chartered Management/Security Consultants) was incorporated in July 1990 as a Private Limited Liability Company and granted license to operate in November of the same year to fill-in for yawning gap in quality security guard service in Nigeria. Tadan Gainkat was registered in Nigeria under the business name Act of the Companies and Allied Matters Decree (1990), with Business registration number BN 173016.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graduate Confidential Secretary
- Responds to requests for administrative information and prepares office reports;
- Organizes and coordinates the administrative activities in the department, including handling incoming correspondence and drafting responses, designs and maintains office files, maintains various financial records
- Collects financial and statistical data used in preparing and disseminating reports, budget requests and other various projects;
- Opens, reviews, sorts and distributes the mail in accordance with staff assignments;
- Serves as a liaison with various departments and responds to numerous inquiries requiring knowledge of policies, procedures and regulations.
- Coordinates the Office’s management of contracts including preparation of documents, submission for legal review and approvals, and maintaining a database of current contracts.
- Composes and prepares communications that are regular and confidential in nature and requires the use of sensitive data pertaining to legal, labor negotiations and personnel
- Researches and summarizes information with supporting data in preparation for meetings, projects and reports; reviews of divisional/institutional policies and procedures; and organizes, edits and prepares materials in draft form.
- A Degree/HND in Secretarial study or any other related course of study
- A minimum of 1 year working experience
- Must reside in Lagos
- Skills Required:
- Ability to handle office details independently and confidentially, including composition and formatting of important letters and memorandum
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with the public regarding various concerns;
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with a variety of people at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrate knowledge of information management
- Personal integrity necessary to maintain confidentiality pertaining to office matters
- Extensive knowledge of office terminology, procedures and equipment, business math and English
- Ability to understand and carry out complex oral and written directions;
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2015.
How to Apply
|Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and resume to: email@example.com|