- Under the supervision of the Finance Manager, the store /inventory control will be in charge of organization entire store, supervise the retail organization staff, meet customer needs, plan and coordinate sales, merchandising and budgeting.
- S/He will supervise the general operations of the store, making sure it runs smoothly, clearly and meets any budget or sales goal. Also making sure the store is properly stocked, clean and in proper working order.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of entire store operations by initiating, coordinating and ensuring compliance with operational policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all sales are accurately documented at all units and summary of activities reported to you on a weekly basis
- Develop strategies to increase pool of customers, expand store traffic and optimize profitability.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through exceptional service.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Responsible for monitoring and tracking of inventory by ensuring store has the right amount of stock to meet customer needs as well as prevent overstocking.
- Report on buying trends and customer needs as well as innovative ideas to increase sales.
- Effective management and resolutions of all customer and staff grievance and complaints.
- Ensure all staff are proficient in the use of the automated sales/inventory recording system
- Regularly check on sales associate and report on activities
- Work with accounting unit to conduct regular audit of products and sales activities
- Follow up with sales associates to ensure that ordered products/services are delivered to the customers on time and in good condition and quality
- Responsible for weekly reporting of unit activities including sales and inventory information to the General Manager through the Chief Accountant
- Responsible for sending customer feedback to Management in terms of pricing, sales, inventory, logistics, service etc.
Education Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- First Degree in Business Administration or any related
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience especially in a sales or service driven environment
- Experience in a similar position will be a big plus
- Must possess good customer relationship skills.
- Must be IT Savvy with good experience in the use of MS Office suite
- Must be a mature, dynamic, articulate, charismatic, and confident and must possess the ability to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals/target
- Strong interpersonal and multitasking skill
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent written, oral and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Highly flexible and adaptable
N80,000 – N100,000
22nd May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit one page personal profile and CV’s as a single word document to: email@example.com the subject of the mail should be the Job Title-Job