SD Human Resources newest Jobs in Nigeria for Executive Assistant 2015
SD Capital Resources Limited is a company that evolved from the fast paced and dynamic business environment, impelled with desire to develop capital resources for ground breaking results in organizations.
We believe in people and their unique abilities, and strive to harness, develop, and maintain these abilities for the achievement of organizational goals.
We are in need of a suitable candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
The Executive Assistant is expected to perform the following:
- To work closely with and provide executive assistant support for the Managing Director
- To take minutes and actions at meetings, communicating documented minutes in a timely manner;
- Review & proffer advice on correspondences requiring the Managing Director’s signature.
- Dispatch treated/untreated correspondences internally/externally, as appropriate. Ensure the office of the Managing Director interfaces smoothly with internal/external stakeholders by carrying out the following: Creating, managing, organizing & updating mailing lists for the office of the Executive Officer on MS Outlook
- Provide appropriate answers to enquiries from external parties/direct as appropriate. Manage, update & maintain a confidential document management/filing system for the Managing Director’s office
- Assist with the tracking and monitoring of the budget for the Managing Director’s Office.
- Write letters and memos, compile data for reports, create presentations, write reports, transcribe dictation, edit and proofread.
- To perform any other tasks as requested
Qualification and Minimum Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in relevant fields
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work in similar field
- Professional membership is an added advantage
- Presentation skills
- Must reside in Lekki/Epe axis
Application Closing Date
2nd October, 2015.
How to Apply
|Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com|