Royal Metador Outsourcing recent Jobs in Nigeria for Graduate Estate Surveyors 2015
Royal Metador Outsourcing – Our client are known for remarkable in- depth knowledge of real Estate marketing and Sales based on the unique composition and substantial number of highly experienced professionals/partners with traceable result oriented track records.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Estate Surveyor
- Valuing properties by applying expert knowledge and awareness of the local property market;
- Taking accurate measurements of sites and premises;
- Assessing the impact of a major development in terms of economic viability and environmental impact;
- Purchasing land and securing funding;
- Visiting sites at all stages of development, from green field to foundations and completed buildings;
- Writing detailed reports on property for purposes such as rent reviews, investment potential, valuations for mortgages and other purposes, marketability and building surveys;
- Negotiating with confidence, orally and in writing, on issues such as rents;
- Selling and buying properties and sites on behalf of clients;
- Applying appropriate law for landlord and tenant negotiations and enforcing health and safety regulations;
- Assessing properties for business rates, capital taxation, acquisitions and disposals;
- In the case of surveyors specialising in investment: advising clients on the purchase and sale of individual investments and managing large property portfolios;
- In the case of surveyors specialising in management: managing all kinds of property on behalf of a landlord to meet the landlord’s contractual obligations, ensuring compliance with the conditions of the tenancy, collecting rents and handling building maintenance and repair;
- In the case of surveyors specialising in development: working closely with other professionals such as highways and structural engineers, town planners and architects, in considering new developments.
- B.Sc/ H.N.D in Estate Survey or any related Estate related discipline
- Minimum of 1-3 year(s).
NGN50,000.00 with commission.
Application Closing Date
30th September 2015.
How to Apply
|Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Estate Surveyor|