Royal Metador Outsourcing hot Jobs in Nigeria Business Development Officers 2015
Royal Metador Outsourcing – Our client is a wholesale and retail organic products outfit, established for the distribution and retailing of locally manufactured and imported organic products, as well as the providing free consultation and counselling for customers by well trained professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer /Social Media Analyst
- Update current company information on company’s website and blog.
- Provide real time update to company’s management on social media presence and growth.
- Offer sales/purchase assistance to prospective clients online.
- Follow up on customer’s complaints and requests Introduce more clients to company products and close deal
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- You’ll be analytical, enjoy working people’s environment.
- Has proven track record of delivering measurable results.
- Able to formulate plans and persuade others to support such plans
- Have ability to multi- task.
- Has experience in Managing large clients effectively.
- Charismatic and excellent communication skills
- Successful track record of achieving sales with any product.
- Strong orientation toward teamwork, ability to thrive in a collaborative environment. Introduce more clients to company products.
- The candidates must possess SSCE/B.Sc /HND /M.Sc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capacity to manage people effectively and productively.
- Must have strong online presence and desire for the job.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2015.
How to Apply
|Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Social Media Manager [-Lekki/Name] Note: Only shortlisted candidates will contacted.|