Job title: Quality Assurance Officer (Biochemist)
Location: Ogere, Ogun State
- Approves batches, in-coming raw materials and routine analysis of the different samples to classify their Physical and chemical identity.
- Ensure that all work meets applicable QA/QC guidelines
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- Preserving workplace safety and safe materials handling as appropriate.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- Testing samples from all phases of manufacturing with the goal of determining if the substance meets the Standards and requirements.
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- Other duties assigned by Supervisor.
- Strong interpersonal, writing and multitasking skills.
- Time management skills with an expertise in organising a tasks.
- Should be proficient with sound Knowledge about the latest research projects.
- Ability to learn and work independently.
- Must be a good team Player.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and databases
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Data collection, management and analysis
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- The Candidate is required to possess a Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry or equivalent field from an accredited University.
- Must not be older than 30 years.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to Human Resources & Admin via: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the subject
Application Deadline 9th January, 2017.