PwC massive Jobs in Nigeria for Project Deputy Director (PDD) 2015
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – Our client, a recipient of World Bank Assisted Project Funds desires to set up a Project Management Unit (PMU) for the establishment of a major agricultural processing facility in Kogi State, Nigeria, and now seeks highly qualified and experienced candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Project Deputy Director (PDD)
Reference Number: SCPZ02
Roles & Responsibilities
Overall Function of the Position:
- The Project Deputy Director will be responsible for managing all internal functions as Chief Operating Officer of the PMU, controlling the integrity, quality and safeguards responses of the organization, preparing and confirming the validity of all reports, which the PMU prepares for the World Bank Group.
Specific Duties of the Position
- Supports the Project Director to ensure the effective and efficient implementation of Project activities within the participating communities.
- Acts as the Chief Operating Officer of the Project and manages all internal functions of the PMU.
- Coordinates the monitoring activities of SCPZ and ensures compliance with laid down standards and approved performance guidelines.
- Coordinates the design of studies and ensures that all documents, reports and studies required by World Bank and stakeholders are completed in a timely manner.
- Supports the Project Director to monitor the quality of output of Technical Infrastructure Experts (TIE).
- Demonstrates good engineering expertise in evaluating engineering designs and supervises infrastructure related works.
- Oversees the Engineering and Infrastructure related activities of the PMU and conforms to International leading practice.
- Ensures the validity and accuracy of all reports prepared by the PMU for the World Bank Group.
- Liaises with other relevant programs, stakeholders and technical departments in the State and communities.
- Minimum Master’s Degree in Engineering, Agricultural Science, Agricultural Economics, Economics, Business Management or other relevant degree.
- Minimum of 16 years post-qualification experience in the field of Agriculture, Infrastructure Projects or Rural Development including at least 8 years in a management role.
- PMP or PRINCE 2 certified with at least 5 years technical project management experience.
- Proven track record in Operations Management.
- Excellent communication, impeccable writing skills and good working knowledge of Microsoft office suite.
Application Closing Date
13th October, 2015.
How to Apply
|Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: email@example.com quoting the job title and reference code for the position in the subject.|