PwC massive Jobs in Nigeria for Land Specialist (LS) 2015
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – Our client, a recipient of World Bank Assisted Project Funds desires to set up a Project Management Unit (PMU) for the establishment of a major agricultural processing facility in Kogi State, Nigeria, and now seeks highly qualified and experienced candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Land Specialist (LS)
Reference Number: SCPZ08
Roles & Responsibilities
Overall Function of the Position:
- The Land Specialist (LS) will be responsible for land related duties and will serve as Subject Matter Expert on Land Regulatory Guidelines for the Project Team.
Specific Duties of the Position
- Manages all aspects relating to land issues for the implementation of the SCPZ project.
- Facilitates the ease of land acquisition, allocation and documentation for smooth transmission of ownership from host communities to investors in the SCPZ.
- Advises PMU on environmentally induced crises arising from land related issues, boundary definition and documentation.
- Provides implementation assistance as necessary.
- Undertakes any other duties as may be assigned by the Project Director.
- Minimum First Degree in Ecology, Geography, Natural Resources Management, Environmental Management, Agricultural/Environmental Engineering, Urban and Regional Planning, Land Use Planning or any related field.
- Minimum of 12 years relevant experience. Some experience with projects involving development agencies, land surveying and planning would be an advantage.
- Fluency in the local language of the communities.
- Good communication and writing skills, and good working knowledge of Microsoft office suite.
Application Closing Date
13th October, 2015.
How to Apply
|Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title and reference code for the position in the subject.|