PwC latest Jobs in Nigeria for Communication Specialist (CS) 2015
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – Our client, a recipient of World Bank Assisted Project Funds desires to set up a Project Management Unit (PMU) for the establishment of a major agricultural processing facility in Kogi State, Nigeria, and now seeks highly qualified and experienced candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Communication Specialist (CS)
Reference Number: SCPZ010
Roles & Responsibilities
Overall Function of the Position:
- The Communications Officer (CO) will be responsible for the coordination of all communications activities within the project component in the state.
Specific Duties of the Position
- Coordinates activities concerning public awareness, enlightenment and communications for behavioural change on the project by the beneficiaries and members of the public or targeted audience.
- Promotes the business opportunities in the SCPZ and attracts investors through impeccable brand publicity.
- Disseminates information on project activities in the SCPZ, achievements of the PCT and PMU and work-plan of the project through all relevant media platforms – social media, print and electronic materials – for distribution or broadcast to target audience.
- Coordinates strategies through events, programs and interviews to create both local and international awareness for the SCPZ programs.
- Manages all aspects of the project relating to corporate content and communication.
- Manages and executes short-term internal and external communications projects, writes, designs and creates electronic collateral, manages contact databases, and provides support for other marketing initiatives of the Office.
- Undertakes any other responsibilities assigned by the Project Director.
- Minimum First Degree in Journalism or Mass Communication, English, Sociology, Psychology or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 12 years post-qualification experience in the print or electronic media, social mobilization, public relations or advertising.
- Good writing and oral communication skills as well as ability to organize events and functions.
Application Closing Date
13th October, 2015.
How to Apply
|Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: email@example.com quoting the job title and reference code for the position in the subject.|