PwC latest Jobs in Nigeria for Business Development Specialist (BDS) 2015
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – Our client, a recipient of World Bank Assisted Project Funds desires to set up a Project Management Unit (PMU) for the establishment of a major agricultural processing facility in Kogi State, Nigeria, and now seeks highly qualified and experienced candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Specialist (BDS)
Reference Number: SCPZ06
Roles & Responsibilities
Overall Function of the Position:
- The Business Development Specialist will collaborate with the Project Director to actualize the PMU’s market objective and achieve financial growth.
Specific Duties of the Position
- Contributes to the preparation of SCPZ Annual Work Plan and Budget.
- Provides financial guidance and technical assistance in designing PPP’s whose function will be the provision of essential services to SCPZ tenants.
- Consults with tenants to understand their service requirements and recommend modes of risk sharing which are financially viable.
- Tests the interest of qualified PPP partners in participating in specific project structures and manages the tendering and outsourcing of the several PPP vehicles which will be required to sustain SCPZ operations.
- Supports the procurement officer in issuing calls for interest of public and private sector service providers through adequate means.
- Establishes and maintains linkages with relevant other projects and institutions operating in the state with a view to foster complementary interventions, avoid redundancies and ensure co-operation wherever it enhances effectiveness of the Project.
- Undertakes any other duties as may be assigned by the Project Director.
- Minimum First Degree in Banking, Management, Agriculture, Rural Sociology, Anthropology, Rural Development, or any other relevant degree.
- Minimum of 14 years post-qualification experience in community or local development, including direct field experience in social mobilization, Banking, FMCG and Manufacturing.
- Proven track record in business development and management.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft office suite.
Application Closing Date
13th October, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title and reference code for the position in the subject.