PathCare Laboratories Job Opportunity in Nigeria Jan 2018
PathCare Laboratories Career Vacancy in Nigeria Jan 2018
PathCare Laboratories Job Vacancy in Nigeria Jan 2018
Posted on :
6 Dec, 2017
Career Vacancies in Nigeria
PathCare Laboratories operates under a solid ICT (Information and Communications Technology) structure and we are pioneers in using Electronic Medical Record (EMR) solutions in West Africa, utilizing one of the foremost EMR solutions in the world. Our dedicated laboratory professionals are there to help you with full reports on results and access to all the information you need.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Store & Inventory Officer
- To maintain record of receipts as well as issuance of items that are going out of the warehouse so as to ensure accuracy and completeness
- To be involved in reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system
- To supervise the offloading process, the subsequent arrangement of merchandise, material, etc., and consignment so that it can be accessed and identified easily
- To ensure the correct and timely valuation of the inventory and to be involved in directing and managing procedures related to offloading, packing and unpacking
- Responsible for keeping a close eye on the movement of stock from in and out of the warehouse
- To oversee that the arrangement of goods has been done in an orderly system within the stock location system so that the stock can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a requirement. Similarly, he/she ensures that the stocks stay physically protected in the warehouse
- To undertake the function of stock taking and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis by working closely with the designated staff members
- Responsible for preparing the weekly reports of all the activities in the warehouse like the consignment received, the quantity of items received, point of collection and dispatch, stacking number, outstanding balance, etc.
- To oversees the cycle counting programs for the distribution centers
- To develop, maintain, and adopt the best operational procedures and practices for inventory control
- Minimum of 3 years Inventory management experience
- B.Sc in any Business related course. ICAN/ATS qualification is an added advantage
- He/she should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good analytical and organizational skills with experience in project management would definitely prove to be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of SAGE Evolution
- Ability to demonstrate collaborative work style, strong leadership skills and good decision making skills.
- Ability to demonstrate good planning and numeric skills.
- He/she should have a methodical approach to complete the assigned work and should pay strong attention to detail.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th December, 2017.