Online Job Vacancy Digital Marketers at Smart Partners Consulting Limited July Nigeria 2016
Career Recruitment : Job Recruitment at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Job Description : Job Employment Digital Marketers Nigeria
Smart Partners Consulting Limited, is mandated by its clients in various sector, to fill the position of:
- Creating and uploading copy and images for the organisation’s website;
- Writing and dispatching email marketing campaigns;
- Providing accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI);
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- Designing website banners and assisting with web visuals;
- Communicating with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners;
- Conducting key word research and web statistics reporting;
- Contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
- Using web analytics software to monitor performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement;
- Contributing to company and industry blogs and managing e-communications;
- Assisting with paid media including liaising with digital advertising agencies;
- Developing and integrating content marketing strategies;
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends;
- Managing the contact database and assisting with lead generation activities;
- Negotiating with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients.
This area of work is open to all graduates, however the following subjects may be particularly useful:
- Advertising, media and communications;
- Business and technology;
- Creative design;
- Minimum of 3 years digital marketing experience.
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Successful candidates will resume work first week of August.