Career Recruitment Human Resources Manager at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited in Nigeria July 2016
Job Vacancy : Human Resources Manager at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited
Job Description : Job Employment Human Resources Manager at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited
Nigeria Machine Tools Limited is the leading manufacturer of machine tools, machine accessories, mechanical spares and after sales support provider in West Africa. Our assembly, production capabilities and plant facilities make us the preferred provider of some of the most complex machinery tools and varied equipment.
As part of its expansion, the company is seeking to engage the services of resourceful and competent personnel for the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Develop and implement HR strategies that align with the corporate objectives of the company.
- Determine on regular basis manpower needs of the organization and ensure effective sourcing technique is in place to attract and retain the best hands.
- Develop and communicate human resource policies and programmes to all levels of staff.
- Carry out appropriate inductions/orientations for new staff and ensure they understand the company’s vision, goals/objectives with strict adherent to them.
- Periodically review and update employee’s job descriptions to reflect changes in the organization structure and develop KPI for all positions.
- Carry out regular training and developmental programmes within the group to address all skills gaps.
- Carry out the implementation of organization’s performance management system and ensure its objectives are equitable and merit driven for all levels of staff.
- Ensure harmonious industrial working relationship amongst the workforce.
- Benchmark the best practices and ensure the company’s compensation package is fair, equitable and progressive,
- Manage staff database on Microsoft Dynamic NAV and ensure all relevant information are well documented for management decision making e.t.c
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in social science or related discipline.
- MBA and membership of professional bodies such as CIPM, CIPD or any other relevant professional association will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in a similar role in a structured Engineering process environment.
Technical Skills and Personal Qualities:
- In-depth knowledge of Nigeria labour laws and legislation’s.
- Ability to provide broad HR general advise including policies development and implementation across all HR functions.
- Ability to think strategically to resolve various HR Issues.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation and analytical skills
- Computer savvy and good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint, Microsoft Dynamic NAV.
- Ability to use personal initiative, prioritize work, handle pressure and take day-to- day decisions for effective running of HR functions for the group e.t.c
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their application electronically in Microsoft Word format and state the position applied for as the subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted