Job Opportunity Public Relations Officers at the P4PE Institute in Nigeria September 2016
Career Vacancy : Public Relations Officers at the P4PE Institute Nigeria
Job Recruitment : Public Relations Officers at the P4PE Institute
The P4PE Institute was founded on the belief that organizations can and must, find better ways of measuring their investments in human capital. Our vision of the future is one in which human capital measurement and information is as integral to business decision making as financial information is today. We help people and organisations launch or grow their career and organisation into new heights. Our training programmes give you the skills and knowledge you need to develop your professional qualifications and advance your career.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Public Relations Officer
- Public relations account executives will be responsible for handling all aspects of planned publicity campaigns and PR activities during periods of crisis.
Other tasks include:
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns.
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases.
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations.
- Organising promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits.
- Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations.
- Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress.
- Analysing media coverage.
- Liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2016.
Hpw to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their photograph alongside resume/CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org