New Job in an Insurance Company via Oscar Temple in Nigeria March 2017
Employment Vacancy in an Insurance Company via Oscar Temple in Nigeria March 2017
Career Recruitment in an Insurance Company via Oscar Temple in Nigeria March 2017
Oscar Temple was established to provide a fully comprehensive search and selection recruitment process to the Financial services, Technology and Telecom sector, both on a permanent and interim basis. We can proudly say that we are one of the few genuine market leaders within these niche
markets and pride ourselves on the quality of opportunities we can offer to our candidates.
We bring a team of the best thinkers, visionaries, and industry professionals. We bring them together in a symbiotic relationship that infuses talent acquisition with innovative technology that helps us to redefine and pioneer new ways to help companies to secure the talent they need. We bring a level of perfection that blurs the line between service and experience. We exemplify character. Built on trust, focus, and originality, we have been recruiting exceptional talent for our clients since our inception.
Job Title: Head Marketing
The successful candidate for this role will be individually accountable for achieving results via the efforts of others over periods of up to a year.
- Implements customised marketing strategy.
- Implements client-base management and leads strategy.
- Drives the successful marketing roll-out of new products or enhancements in regions.
- Implements processes to ensure brand integrity in areas.
- Provides region and areas with researched market intelligence to help inform sales planning process.
- Marketing / relevant Business degree.
- Minimum of 5 years senior marketing experience.
Job Title: Head I.T
The Head, I.T will be responsible for the delivery of a variety of I.T services to support business objectives and is individually accountable for achieving results through others, over periods of 3 months to a year.
- Provides thought leadership (operational and tactical focus) in area of responsibility.
- Responsible for infrastructure management in area of responsibility.
- Manages CRM and provides technical consulting services where required
- Responsible for IT Contracts Management and change management around IT implementations and upgrades.
- Accountable for financial management/budget control.
- Manages Projects and people management – includes talent management, change leadership.
- Ensures continuous service and systems security (e.g. COBIT definition).
- Aligns technology to business needs.”
- Relevant tertiary qualification/recognition of prior learning.
- 7 years of IS working experience.
- Working knowledge of Financial & Project management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs in word format with the job title as subject to email@example.com