The Wood Factory Limited – We are a leading Company in Construction and Furniture Industry in Abuja Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Interior Architect
- This position is for a talented and creative individual with strong IT and Interior Design skills.
- The candidate should be able to create a strategic approach with the goal of developing unique designs and products.
- The candidate must understand the specifications, plans, parameters, costs, activities, processes and the knowledge of how to create and execute the required vision or idea. Successful applicants will be invited for an in-person interview in the company’s headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
- Producing 3d renderings for presentations.
- Proficiency in 3d modeling software’s, sketch up or 3ds max.
- Preparing detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes, often using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Surveying buildings.
- Working in a team with other designers.
- Supervising work at the design stage and on site.
- Working closely with quantity surveyors to establish costs and work schedules on larger projects, with architects and other design professionals to determine the best use of space, and with manufacturers and contractors.
- Keeping up to date with new developments in the design industry.
- Representing the company in a professional and responsible manner at all times.
- Implementing tasks and projects with ownership and accountability.
- Considering materials and costs according to set budgets and negotiating project fees.
- Conducting feasibility studies for projects.
- Researching and gathering information and photographs relating to the project.
- Producing ‘sample’ or ‘mood’ boards for presentation to clients.
- Sourcing products, e.g. fittings, furniture, lighting, finishes, decoration and dressings, and providing samples for clients.
- Excellent IT skills; Auto CAD a must.
- Proven competence in design and image processing software.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- Professional approach to time costs and deadlines.
- Exceptional creative flair and design skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply