Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd is duly registered in the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a deposit-taking financial institution.We are recruiting to fill the position beow:
Job Title: Group Loan Officer
- Authenticate documentation presented for all credit applications and ensure they meet the KYC requirements and any other requirements as required by the regulators.
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s Credit policy, procedures and service level agreements.
- Analyse financial data regarding loan requests for new, renewal and existing loans, including data provided by credit bureaus and other financial institutions files.
- Responsible for identifying cross-selling opportunities and to refer such opportunities and leads to the Marketing Department.
- Assist in the Restructuring of debts in the interest of the company and customer.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks to locate prospects for credit products.
- Prepares spread sheets, reports, summaries and opinions for financial institutions officers on new, renewal and existing loans.
- Make recommendations for credit rating.
- Candidates must be holders of OND/HND/B.Sc.
- Must possess minimum of 3 years microfinance experience
- Group loan experience is compulsory
- Candidate must be result-oriented.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s in word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 4th April, 2017.