ExxonMobil New Job for Entry Level Apprentices in Nigeria April 2017
ExxonMobil Employment Vacancy for Entry Level Apprentices in Nigeria April 2017
ExxonMobil Career Opportunity for Entry Level Apprentices in Nigeria April 2017
ExxonMobil Corporation is the world’s leading publicly-owned energy company. ExxonMobil’s business in Nigeria is conducted through individual operating companies.
Applications are invited for the position at ExxonMobil below:
Job Title: Apprentice Program
- The NNPC/MPN Joint Venture invites applications from suitably qualified persons into our Apprenticeship Program. The Program is designed for young Nigerians with an interest in pursuing an Operations and Maintenance Technician career in the oil and gas or related industry.
Requirements of Candidate
- Only applicants with Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in one of the following disciplines are eligible to apply:
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Applicants with higher qualifications should not apply.
- Applicants must have graduated from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) program between January 1, 2014 and December 31, 2016, and possess a minimum of Lower Credit.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply