Greatview Nigeria Limited specialises in providing good quality and cost effective services in Civil Engineering, Infrastructural Design, Environmental Impact Assessment Services, Construction and Construction management, Marine Construction, Renewable Energy and Solar technology as well as Consultancy Services in relation to these different fields. This is achieved by the application and mixture of synergies of our various alliances and the best blend of available engineering business, social or developmental needs.
Job Title: Risk Management and Compliance Officer
- Develop the Enterprise Risk Management Policy for the Company
- Guide integration of enterprise risk management with other organizational planning and management activities
- Liaise with department and division heads on the adequacy of proposed actions in management of risk areas highlighted in internal audit reports
- Monitor implementation of action plans to ensure risk mitigation efforts are proceeding as required
- Monitor and report on compliance with regulatory requirements
- Proactively identify emerging risks and report to relevant stakeholders
- Develop risk management system and train departmental risk champions on implementation
- “Test” the effectiveness of cascading risk management approach to business decision making
- Regulatory liaison and filing of periodic reports/returns
- Counterparty risk profiling and assessment to ascertain suitable or otherwise business relationships
- Liaise with departmental heads in ensuring completion of quality departmental risk registers
- Identify training needs for risk management and oversee development of enterprise risk competence and awareness across the company
- Evaluate the adequacy of the company’s internal control framework in addressing risks and accomplishing the company’s goals and objectives
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accountancy, Economics, Finance or any related social science field.
- 1-2 years combined audit work experience within the financial services sector with at least 1 years at a middle – senior level role
- Prior close working relationship interfacing with the Securities and Exchange Commission will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 20th April, 2017.