Digital Communications Konsult – Established in 1997, Digital Communications Konsult (DCK) Nigeria limited is a value added Networking solutions firm with extensive knowledge and experience in various ICT Solutions. We provide end-to-end technology-enabled business solutions through
technology consulting and systems integration services. With our team of experienced Professionals leveraging on best practices to deliver world-class Products, Solutions and Services, we help organizations develop cos-effective solutions to their critical IT needs.
DCK is looking to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Graduate Network Engineer
The successful candidate will be given hands-on training on next generation technologies and a variety of areas to grow your skills, including:
- Network Infrastructure Design and Implementation, Network Security, Unified Communications Solutions, IT Infrastructure Management, Systems Administration and Systems Integration.
- The Graduate Network Engineer will work with the IP Solutions team in assessing clients’ needs and proposing business solutions through various avenues such as written proposals, Proof of Concept demonstrations etc.
- You will play a key role as you assist with initiatives to research and develop innovative and agile IT solutions. In addition to giving you critical IT and Industry exposure, the position is the perfect springboard to fast-track your career in IT.
- By joining the DCK Team, you can explore your potential through hands-on experience in a professional environment. This is an excellent opportunity to begin on a well-defined and rewarding career path, in addition to growing your skills in high value areas.
- Work with the technical team in providing technical solutions to meet customer requirements
- Work with the team in documentations such as design specifications, Network diagrams, As-built documentation, etc
- Obtain required training and technical certifications within required timeframes and as directed by management.
- Keep abreast of new technologies by continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications
- Independently research and make presentations to the team on new and existing products and` solutions.
- A good university degree in computer science, Information systems, Electrical engineering or a related technical discipline.
- A minimum of CCNA certification (Security or R&S)) is a must.
- CCNP certification (Security or R&S)) will be an added advantage.
- 1-2 years working experience in IT/ Networking or a related technology-based industry is desired but not mandatory.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills is a must
- A good understanding of the network technology and protocols
- Willingness to learn new technologies and maintain industry knowledge
- Ability to develop a work schedule, set goals, creates / implements actions plans and monitor progress towards goals.
- Working knowledge of common network monitoring and security utilities is desired
- Hands-on experience implementing and administrating Cisco network equipment: switches, routers, firewalls, network protocols, VoIP., Wireless Access Points and WLAN Controllers is desired
Note: DCK is an equal opportunity employer. Applications are welcome from qualified females interested in this position.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letter and resume as email attachments to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Graduate Network Engineer’.
Application Deadline: 7th April, 2017.