Moonscape Horizons Limited hot Jobs in Nigeria Accountants 2015
Moonscape Horizons Limited is an indigenous company incorporated in Nigeria to offer services in Real Estate Development, General Contracts and Supplies, Oil and Gas exploration and development.
Moonscape Horizons Limited guarantees to carry out her works in the highest possible professional manner to provide solution to the client’s problem in the areas of Civil, Mechanical & Electrical, Building/Construction, Real Estate and General contract.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accountant
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual Financial Statements and reports in line with all statutory and regulatory standards and requirements.
- Maintain project-related records, including contracts and change orders
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Ensure that the company’s cash management and banking activities are efficiently carried out.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Assists in the preparation of audit files, including statutory accounts in accordance with the legal requirements
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- On a monthly basis conduct balance sheet reconciliations/analysis for review by the company’s Managing Director
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Should be HND/B.Sc Holder in Accounting.
- Ability to use relevant & current accounting software
- Excellent business-fluent spoken and written English
- Highly discrete and able to uphold the utmost confidentiality
- Self-confident and very proactive
- Affiliations with relevant bodies is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2015.
How to Apply
|Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications: firstname.lastname@example.org|