Market Developer Chemicals -Africa Job Vacancy at Groupe Aldelia in Nigeria April 2017
Market Developer Chemicals -Africa Employment Vacancy at Groupe Aldelia in Nigeria April 2017
Market Developer Chemicals -Africa Career Recruitment at Groupe Aldelia in Nigeria April 2017
Job Title: Market Developer Chemicals -Africa (Indians Only)
Reports to: Specialist: Market Development Africa
Job Type: Permanent
Role Category: Execution
Purpose of Job /Role Intent
- To own, manage and develop the economic evaluation process (incl. integrate and quality control) the modelling activity for Base Chemical projects. Create and analyse the financial models and subsequently make recommendations to, and influence the decisions of, the BD management team, negotiation team and senior management to ensure they make informed and timely decisions.
- To provide timely, accurate and informative decision support and analysis to project teams.
- To provide support, intelligence and analysis in support of projects through BD&I process.
- To regularly provide intelligence to business development on the following items (possibly in conjunction with strategy):
- Products and market
Core Elements of Job/ Key Performance Indicators:
Business Results: Operational, Financial and Technical results:
- To manage the compilation and delivery of all assumptions that go into the various economic models, i.e. chemicals and derivatives including the management of inputs from various Sasol BU’s and their respective financial modellers.
- To manage formal assumptions reviews and obtain sign-offs to ensure proper governance signed-off detailed assumptions document including all relevant business drivers to accompany each economic model
- Signed-off governance procedures for the sign-off and subsequent update of the assumptions
To ensure alignment and integration within the projects and existing facilities:
- Detailed integrated schedules of the investment analysis components
- Sign-off of governance procedures to keep the models updated and aligned
To be responsible for the delivery of an integrated economic model that accurately reflects the economics of the project and complies with all company’s requirements:
- An audited and accurate economic model
- Sign-off on governance procedures to keep the models updated and aligned
To provide necessary support to the Negotiation team and influence decisions and/ or negotiation strategy and tactics:
- Detailed option analysis in support of the negotiations
- Presentation of complex scenarios and option analysis that will facilitate the understanding of such matters and influence decision making etc
To Influence the development of Business strategy:
- Presentation of ideas, strategies and economic scenarios to facilitate the maximise value of the venture
To Participate in the project Risk analysis and determine the impact of these risks on the project and group, and influence to the extent necessary decisions regarding the mitigation of these risks:
- Complete and accurate risk analysis for the project that will be used to develop and update the business strategy, and quantitatively assessing the impact of various risk on the profitability of the venture.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required
- B Degree in Engineering, or Commerce (must)
- Analysis and project development expertise (must)
- Relevant upstream and/or petrochemical experience (preferred)
- More than 8 relevant business analysis experience.
Leadership Behavioural Competencies:
- Shapes business strategy
- Business acumen
- Leverages diversity and inclusion
- Nurtures and coaches
- Builds partnerships
- Drives accountability and high performance
- Fosters teamwork and collaboration
- Role models customer focus
- Develops self
- Applicants must currently be based in Nigeria.
- Kindly note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 3rd April, 2017.