Literamed Publications hot Jobs in Nigeria for Business Development Officers 2015
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria’s leading Children’s book publisher. Its imprint, “Lantern books” is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Promote business development opportunities.
- Act as Sales, business development and marketing representative for existing key accounts.
- Develop Sales strategies and track the progress of the sales stages and report on weekly basis.
- Any other duties, task and responsibilities consistent with the role.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills essentials as you will interact with with clients, senior management and business associates.
- Extensive commercial ‘Solution’ and negotiating skills and experience including services agreement.
- Self starter, self disciplined and target focus but able to work in a team.
- Demonstrate drive. passion and flexibility.
- Work well under pressure.
- Possess integrity and honesty.
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Marketing or any other relevant discipline.
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2015.
How to Apply
|Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to:Johnson.firstname.lastname@example.org|