Job Vacancy IT Personnel at Teclab Management Services Limited in Nigeria July 2016
Career Employment : Career Opening at Teclab Management Services Limited Nigeria
Job Description : Job Employment IT Personnel Nigeria
Teclab is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT Personnel
- IT technical support officers monitor and maintains the computer systems and networks of an organisation
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Testing and evaluating new technology
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- HND/BSc in Information and technology Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science.
- 5 Years’ Experience in an IT Role,with Knowledge of Vista Software.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- The ability to think logically
- A good memory of how software and operating systems work
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
- The ability to work well in a team
- Problem solving skills
- A strong customer focus
- The ability to prioritize your workload
- Attention to detail.
- Technical skills
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- A logical mind
- Capable of working well under pressure
- Enthusiasm to be continually learning
Application Closing Date
8th August, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you.