Keves Global Leasing latest Jobs in Nigeria Chief Accountant 2015
Keves Global Leasing Limited – We are a leasing and logistic support services company with head office in Port Harcourt and operations all over Nigeria Due to our rapid expansion and diversification of operation, we require applications from suitably qualified candidates who are passionate about making a difference for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Chief Accountant
Location: Port Harcourt
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Reports directly to the company’s MD/CEO on all finance, costing, budget & treasury matters.
- To prepare monthly management accounts with all relevant schedules and ratio analysis.
- Develop and implement annual Operating budget for the company & generate variance analysis.
- Recommend policies on cost control & monitor cost to ensure they are within approved Budget.
- Monitor the company’s tax filings to avert exposure to the risk of fines and penalties.
- Liaise regularly with the company’s external auditors, tax consultants and others.
- Prepare periodic cash flow statements and use it to advise management on business decisions.
- Carry out periodic joint reconciliations with Vendors and key customers on outstanding balances.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company’s financial policies, standards, rules & regulations.
- Advise management on latest financial reporting requirements, including on IFRS compliance.
- Manage the company’s banking relationships & insurances for maximum beneficial efficiency.
- Develop job description for all finance team members & assess their performances periodically.
Qualifications & Job Attributes
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or in any other related field. Professional accounting qualification will be an advantage; eg. ACA, ACCA or CPA.
- Must be IFRS compliant.
- Minimum of seven (7) years cognate practical working experience at management level
- Must have good working knowledge of Peachtree and SAP accounting software,
- Must have the ability to write Reports & Correspondences.
- Ability to effectively work under light reporting deadlines and long hours.
- Good negotiating skills in respect of interest & fees on facilities to be obtained from banks.
- An efficient Team Leader with strong organizational skills and keen attention
Competitive, attractive and negotiable.
Brand new car, competitive salary.
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2015
How to Apply
|Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and detailed CV’s with subject “General Manager Hotel, Chief Accountant Business Development Manager” as applicable, to: Head Human Resources Keves Global Leasing Limited, 6, Arochukwu Street, Rumuomasi, P/Harcourt, Rivers State. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview|