Job Vacancy UnoTelos Limited in Nigeria October 2017
Career Opportunity UnoTelos Limited in Nigeria October 2017
Job Opportunity UnoTelos Limited in Nigeria October 2017
Posted on :
26 Sep, 2017
Graduate Jobs vacancy in Nigeria
Maurice Xandra Solutions – Our client, UnoTelos Limited, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Accountant
- The Accountant will support Executive Management by providing timely, accurate and up-to-date information about financial and accounting matters
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing financial statements including balance sheet, profit and loss statement, cash flow statements and other reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, prepare periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Maintain an up-to-date fixed assets register.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information. Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Accounting skills
- Financial modelling skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Ability to use excel (advanced level)
- Financial Reporting Skills
- Risk Analysis skills
- Ability to use accounting software
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com