Job Vacancy Tender Manager at a Leading Oil & Gas Company in Nigeria October 2017
Career Vacancy Tender Manager at a Leading Oil & Gas Company
Job Description : Job Employment Tender Manager at a Leading Oil & Gas Company
Job Title: Tender Manager
- The Tender Manager will manage our bid process and strategy, ensuring cohesive drive and direction across the business, and ultimately develop new business opportunities.
Role and Responsibilities
- Research, identify, and target new partners and client opportunities, building rapport to sustain long-term relationships based on trust and consistent delivery to expectations.
- Contribute relevant ideas for developing tender submissions to the company’s advantage
- Commission and manage tender designs
- Manage tender programme and budgets resolving critical issues
- Develop tender winning strategies:
- Manage multiple priorities and teams
- Present solutions to clients and senior managers
- Cultivate a strong team whilst under pressure of deadlines
- Business development – preparation of budget analysis
- Strong experience in the creation of MOU, MOA and ITT documents within a digital-solutions based role.
- An exceptional communicator – able to assess and adjust presentation and content to target audiences
- Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Required Experience:
- 10 years
- Completed NYSC
- Minimum of 2nd Class Upper Honours.
- Postgraduate Degree (added advantage)
- Experience in tendering and preparing presentation in the Oil and Gas Industry
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com