Job Vacancy Sales Support Analyst at Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria Limited in Nigeria October 2017
Career Vacancy : Sales Support Analyst at Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria Limited
Job Recruitment Sales Support Analyst at Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria Limited
Sales Support Analyst at Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria Limited
Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria Limited, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Support Analyst
- We are looking for a qualified Sales support analyst to join our team. You will provide support to sales representatives and respond to customer and prospect queries.
- Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices.
- You should also be able to interpret sales metrics and be goal-oriented. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills.
- Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operations.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses and relevant problems
- Process orders & quotes with a methodical attention to detail in a timely manner
- Liaising with production and warehouse departments
- Providing product information to customers
- Follow order management system for new order processing, factory shipment and stock inventory to ensure product availability
- Evaluating the sales and delivery trends on weekly basis
- Generating weekly and monthly sales performance report
- Establish customer list for Sales Executives
- Resolving delivery and customer care issues
- Provide data and guides to help the sales team
- Monitor the receivables and follow up with sales team
- Respond to incoming customer correspondence including phone calls, and emails
- Proven work experience as a Sales support analyst
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel.
- Hands on experience with CRM software
- In-depth understanding of sales. principles and customer service practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Teamwork and motivational skills
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Associates Degree in relevant field a plus.
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject of the mail “Sales Support Analyst”
Note: Only qualified Persons will be contacted for an interview.