Job Title: Sales Promoter
- Present to customer the latest updated offers issued and prepared by the sales manager in order to increase sales in the showroom.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Capable of explaining all the information of the products as well as communicating the use of all the products in the most professional and efficient way.
- Understand the principles of marketing and sales including product offer development, features-benefits-solutions selling
- Implement the sales strategy within your outlet.
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Implement outlet merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximize sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image and ergonomics for customers
- Responsible for the proper display of the products in the outlet.
- Make sure all the required quantities of products are displayed in the outlet and eliminate the stock shortage.
- Proven working experience as a promoter or as a sales person
- Ability to understand customer needs and handle different types of personalities
- Strong listening, communication, presentation and social skills
- National Diploma or BS in Marketing or any related field.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s (in MS Word or PDF Format) stating the position and the location as the subject of the mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org