Job Vacancy Regional Sales Managers at SharpTowers Limited – Imo Nigeria April 2017
Career Vacancy Regional Sales Managers at SharpTowers Limited – Imo Nigeria April 2017
Job Opportunity Regional Sales Managers at SharpTowers Limited – Imo Nigeria April 2017
Sharptowers Limited is a digital company that support the growth of small and medium sized businesses through the efficient and effective use of our digital products and services. Innovation is the core of our company. We strive to deliver appropriate technology suited for the local markets where we operate. We also ensure that our services are accessible via our agent network. In so doing, we strive towards universal access.
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
- To carry out all sales activities within the region in order to meet set targets.
- Manage sales of the company’s products and services to achieve set target.
- To source for viable prospects in the region.
- To maintain a hitch-free delivery to the customers and strive to resolve complaint, if they arise.
- Conduct research, surveys, personal investigation, and study market place and territory in order to effectively capitalise on the company’s strength.
- Coordinate marketing event/promotion to create awareness and enhance sales volume.
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of the region/affairs of the customer service executives as well as other employees.
- Drive revenue through creative sales techniques.
- Manage, monitor, train, control and grow the distribution network of agents/dealers
- Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long term sales and earnings
- A First Degree or HND in related field.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience as sales manager in a Telecommunication, FMCG, Utility Payments,or in related role.
- Capability to work within a multicultural team
- Language capabilities: Fluent in English and the local dialects of the region.
- Communication and diplomacy skills..
- Understanding of the mass market trend
- Strong Knowledge of digital Marketing
- Strong Knowledge of below the line sales optimization techniques
- Must have a pre-existing retail agent network data base and/or corporate relationships
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate the position and choice of location for which you are applying for as the subject.