Job Title: Real Estate Marketer (Closer)
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Show homes to prospective home clients
- Drive with or alongside clients to provide access and view homes
- Identify homes to show that meet client’s criteria
- Schedule showings of homes with clients, listing agents and/or home sellers
- Refine client’s criteria and select additional homes to show as necessary
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, and etc.
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and/or emails.
- Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information
- Provide clients pricing information and market research
- Educate clients about home buying and letting process
- Regularly assure clients that lead agent is involved & informed – Promote the team concept
- Keep lead agent informed on all client communications and developments (copied on all emails & update notes in CRM)
- Close buyer clients to written offers to purchase
- Minimum of HND in Estate Management or related fields.
- Must fully understand property management and its financial aspects.
- In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management.
- Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and softwares.
- Customer focus and bottom line orientation.
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Well organised with excellent time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- You are curious, a keen problem solver with a desire to take ownership to resolve issues.
- You have strong confident communication skills.
- You are able to manage expectations and build a strong rapport with agents.
- You have the ability to challenge ideas, ask questions and provide ideas.
- A strong team player who forms positive relationships with both colleagues and customers.
- The ability to be adaptable and work outside of a set process where required, able to use your initiative and judgement to best handle the request.
- You are a disciplined, organised, thorough individual who demonstrates proactivity and responsibility.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online