Job Title: Phone Engineer
- Performs all repairs, rework, test and documentation steps necessary to proceed
- Troubleshoots down to the component level, repairs and documents all failures
- Responsible for fault finding and repair
- Refurbishes mobile phones, wireless devices and other related models
- Implements locking/unlocking, language change and profiling of mobiles.
- Disassemble/reassemble down to board and component levels.
- Repairs accurately
- Handles customer requests for technical assistance
- Up to 2 years similar work experience.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV’s (in MS Word or PDF Format) stating their desired position and locations as the subject of the mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org