Job Vacancy Managing Directors at a Dynamic and Fast Growing Microfinance Bank in Nigeria July 2016
Job Opportunity : Job Recruitment Managing Directors at a Dynamic and Fast Growing Microfinance Bank
Career Employment : Managing Directors at a Dynamic and Fast Growing Microfinance Bank
A dynamic and fast growing Microfinance Bank located in Lagos, seeks exceptional individuals to fill the below vacancy:
Job Title: Managing Director
- Reporting to the Chairman, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of the company and ensuring attainment of strategic goals and targets.
- This role is for a seasoned and qualified professional with leadership skills in microfinance, business development, organizational development and strategic planning.
His/Her Responsibilities shall be as follows:
- Managing and developing a high performance team, maintaining a positive and proactive working environment That encourages efficient teem working
- Managing the treasury, operations, marketing and business development activities of the bank.
- Developing new business and generating income to ensure the bank’sgrowth, profitability, prosperity and sustainability.
- Managing relationship with intermediate management and below for efficiency and optimal results.
- Creating and leading the organizations business strategies and programs.
Qualification, Experience and Attributes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Finance or any of the Management sciences from a reputable Institution. A quality MBA would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of eight (8) years post-qualification experience out of which, at least, five (5) must be in the financial services industry and at least three (3) at the senior management level.
- Strategic vision and a holistic overview, with a thorough understanding of all business functions including finance, marketing and operations.
- Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities skills.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, marketing expertise, and confident in engaging with clients
- Honest person with very high integrity and independence
- Evidence that the candidate possesses proven skills and competences in practical microfinance banking and has undergone the Microfinance Certification Programme and obtained a Certificate in Microfinance Banking issued by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN) could be an advantage
- Ideal age should be between 35-42 years
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward emails with their CV’s and relevant attachments to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as subject of the email.