Sagemill Investments Limited – Our client, a leading player in the Food and Beverages Industry with operations nationally and with significant export potential. The company has grown far ahead of its peers in the industry, and it intends to continue on this growth pedestal by identifying and recruiting best in class personnel to further drive and maximize its growth to the next level of being a global player.
Job Title: Management Trainee
- Bachelor’s degree in any related discipline.
- Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Experience Required: 0-3 years.
- Excellent interpersonal and Intrapersonal skill
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good team spirit and project management skills
- Good administrative and organizational skills
- Good problem solving skills and initiative
- Good relational and customer service skills
- Strong quantitative skills such as statistics and data analysis skills
- Good reasoning skills; multi-tasking skills and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility and flexibility
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
- Regular use of the telephone and e-mail for communication is essential. Standing and Sitting for extended periods is common.
- Hearing, vision and speaking within normal ranges is essential for normal conversations.
- The job is performed both indoor and outdoor in a traditional office setting. Activities include extended periods of standing, sitting occasional fast paced events and extensive work at a computer monitor and/or calculator.
Locations: Ogun and Lagos
31st January, 2017.