Job Vacancy Logistics and Distribution Supervisor at Eat’n’Go Limited in Nigeria Jan 2017
Job Opening : Logistics and Distribution Supervisor at Eat’n’Go Limited
Job Description : Job Employment Logistics and Distribution Supervisor at Eat’n’Go Limited
Eat’n’Go brings great taste to Africa. A restaurant group dedicated to bringing the best F&B brands and concepts to Africa, Eat’n’Go feeds your needs.
It has entered the market as the exclusive master franchisee for two great international franchises: Domino’s Pizza, a $6 billion fast food giant and Cold Stone Creamery, a $1.5 billion rising star.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics and Distribution Supervisor
- Manage all Logistics activities in-house (organize and control storage of goods)support stores and organize daily operational workload
- Organizing Shipments
- Co-coordinating drivers, vehicles, loads and journeys
- Planning for and negotiating Technical difficulties
- Preparing paperwork for regulatory bodies
- Review and answer material/inventory inquiries from the stores/outlets
- Coordinate the receiving, shipping, material handling and to control distribution to the outlets
- Support inventory management by maintaining and reconciling goods inventory.
- Monitors and Maintains transportation equipment in safe and efficient working condition
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Relevant qualification in distribution, Logistics or transportation
- 5 years experience in Distribution Management
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize work based on timelines and deadlines
- Proficiency in Warehouse Management systems
- Effective time management skills
- Pro-activity/Flexibility/Team spirit/Reliability
- Managerial skills
- Ability to motivate others
- Time Management
- High Attention to Details to ensure accuracy
- Organized and methodical approach to record keeping
- Team Player
- Ability to follow procedures
- The ability to plan ahead and deal with unexpected changes
Application Closing Date
13th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org subject should be titled ‘Distribution Supervisor’.