Kantar Millward Brown is a leading global research agency specialising in advertising effectiveness, strategic communication, media and digital, and brand equity research. The company helps clients grow great brands through comprehensive research-based qualitative and quantitative solutions. Kantar Millward Brown operates in more than 55 countries.
Job Title: Junior Research Executive
- The Junior Research Executive works with line managers to set up and run research projects. Build a strong day to day working relationship with the operational departments to ensure the smooth running of projects through the department.
- Travel to client meetings as and when required (very occasionally may require overnight trips)
- Internal presentations, general project administration and client files
- Setting up of projects under supervision
- Interdepartmental project management
- Questionnaire management
- Preparing fieldwork materials under supervision
- Specking and checking of code frames
- Data/chart/coding specking and checking
- Initial analysis of data and report preparation
- Checking and proofreading presentations
- 3-year degree, preferably in Research, Marketing, Business, Economics, Social Sciences
- Previous experience of: At least 1-2 years’ relevant market research experience in a research agency, client company, management or marketing consultancy
- Build rapport with and show consideration for all work colleagues
- Courteous, respectful and professional in all communications
- Set priorities and manage tasks
- Manage multiple projects
- Analytical skills
- Integrity and high ethical standards
- At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles.
- Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
6th February, 2017