Job Title: Internal Control Officer
- Conduct independent examinations of the financial, operational and process systems of the company’s business units, as well as prevent and detect errors and fraud.
- Review data about assets and its utilization, net worth, liabilities, stock, income, and expenditures
- Analyze and review of Foreign Creditors statements
- Examine the risk position of the company on all activities through identification, assessment and provide recommendations on various risk factors in order to prevent such risk
- Review vendor and stock data
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with regulations and management policies
- Conduct pre-audit test of all expenditures
- B.Sc Accounting/Finance
- Professional accounting certification (ICAN/ACCA/ACA) is a MUST
- 2 – 3 years Internal control experience preferably from Retail/FMCG/SMCG
- Must be young, analytical, smart and meticulous.
- Financial Accounting
- Proficient in the use of Excel and Numerate software
- Policy formulation & implementation
- Management Accounting
- Cost Management
- Tax Management
- Attention to Detail
Note: Do not apply if you do not meet the above requirements.