Job Vacancy in a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) in Abuja Nigeria March 2017
Job Opportunity in a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) in Abuja Nigeria March 2017
Employment Vacancy in a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) in Abuja Nigeria March 2017
A Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) located in Abuja, working extensively on governance and civic issues would like to employ the following:
Job Title: Programme Officer & Programme Assistant
- With first degree in Law, (and in addition, a Masters/Post-graduate degree preferably in law). S/he must be smart, creative and write intelligently and excellently.
- Work experience in legal research, writing and editing of large documents and other relevant experience and expertise of no less than 6 years (for Programme Officer) and no less than 3 years (for Programme Assistant) is required.
Job Title: Accounts Officer
- Applicant should possess minimum of HND or B.Sc in Accounting or Finance, at least 3 years relevant experience and ability to use Accounting software packages/softwares such as Quick Book, Peachtree, Excel, etc. Professional Certification will be an advantage.
Job Title: Office/Administrative Manager
- With B.Sc in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Social Sciences/Liberal Arts.
- At least 5 years of cognate experience in office management and human resources. Additionally a good Master’s degree and a professional qualification may be added advantage. People-skills and team building skills are relevant
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply