Job Opportunity Guinness Nigeria Plc Global Graduate Program 2016 – Supply in Nigeria July 2016
Job Opportunity : Job Recruitment Guinness Nigeria Plc Global Graduate Program 2016 – Supply
Job Description : Job Employment Guinness Nigeria Plc Global Graduate Program 2016 – Supply
Guinness Nigeria Plc – We are Guinness Nigeria, member of Diageo Plc the world’s leading premium drinks business with an unrivalled collection of beverage alcohol & non-alcohol brands across the Spirits, Wine & Beer categories.
Guinness Nigeria operates a Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) business and currently operates on 3 sites within Nigeria with a portfolio of products including Stout, Malta, Lager, Spirits and Ready to drink brands. Nigeria is the 2nd largest market for the Guinness Stout brand globally. It is quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and a significant player in the national economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Global Graduate Program – Supply
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Business Unit: Africa Guinness Nigeria
Who we are and what we offer:
- We are Guinness Nigeria, member of Diageo Plc the world’s leading premium drinks business with an unrivalled collection of beverage alcohol & non-alcohol brands across the Spirits, Wine & Beer categories.
- We were built by people of extraordinary character like Arthur Guinness, Alexander Walker and Charles Tanqueray. You will stand on the shoulders of these giants and like them, you’ll have a chance to leave a legacy.
- We want you to jump straight in to your new role and from day one you’ll have real responsibilities and an immediate opportunity to be part of our business success.
- You’ll demonstrate an aspiration to progress as well as willingness to challenge the status quo in pursuit of performance.
- Best of all, we will give you the freedom to showcase your ideas and initiatives and the room to grow.
How our programme works:
- Our programme is a three year adventure providing you with two to three rotations during which you’ll find yourself challenged and inspired to reach your full potential.â€‹
- You’ll be introduced to many of our Diageo leaders globally so you can see the differences and similarities in how we operate around the world.
- You’ll also enjoy the backing and support of a mentor and buddy who will give you an introduction to Diageo’s culture and help you successfully navigate your career.
The Supply Graduate Programme
- We have a rich portfolio of iconic brands at Diageo and manufacturing and packaging them are some of the most important elements of our business. We operate in a world full of heritage and innovation where age old craftsmanship meets cutting edge science and latest engineering technology.
- Working in Supply you’ll have the chance to observe how we do things at Diageo first hand. However, your role is far more important than simply being an observer.
- We want your input and ideas to improve our processes and help shape our future. This means you could be looking at ways to drive sustainability in all we do, getting involved in developing more cost effective bottling techniques or creating new innovative packaging methods.
- The products we supply and the challenges we face vary from country to country, so it’s important that you understand how Diageo operates as an international company.
- Over the three year programme with us you’ll grow your expertise in manufacturing (distillation and maturation, brewing, packaging and engineering), supply chain and procurement with an interesting opportunity to have an immersion experience in the sales function.
The key ingredients we want you to have:
- We’re looking for graduates who not only have the capability to succeed in our organisation today but also have the potential to be our leaders of tomorrow. Full of energy, enthusiasm and optimism in everything you do. Following your instincts and standing up for what you feel is right.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work collaboratively while showing your confidence and conviction to challenge people, in pursuit of finding the best and most innovative solutions for Diageo.
- Your drive and agility will be applied to overcome challenges and to develop yourself as you progress through the programme while building and maintaining strong relationships.
In addition to the behaviours above:
- A minimum Bachelor 2.1 academic degree or upper credit HND in a business related field
- Fluency in English
- Excellent numerical & analytical ability
- Fluency in the relevant language to the market you are applying
- Right to work in your market of application
- Full and clean driver’s license where relevant for the role
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online