Job Vacancy Graphics Designer Interns at Lead Resources in Nigeria July 2016
Job Recruitment : Graphics Designer Interns Nigeria
Job Description : Job Employment at Lead Resources Nigeria
LEAD Resources is a social enterprise and professional organizational development center providing technological based initiatives to individuals, organizations and governments in Nigeria. They are drive by the need to affect and see a positive transformation of the younger generation of our Nation, Nigeria through careful application of knowledge to different spheres of their life for the overall development of the nation. They believe investing early in the youth will go a long way in preparing them for leadership roles, enterprise cum entrepreneurship development and total human development.
Are you innovative, intelligent and resourceful? Are you committed to constant and never-ending improvement and unleash the power of goal-setting? Are you living in the city of Abeokuta?
There is a wonderful opportunity you don’t have to miss at LEAD Resources Centre. We are looking for suitably qualify candidates in the intern position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer Intern
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Determine the message a design should portray.
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
- Create designs using computer software packages.
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
Qualifications and Requirements
- Undergraduates or Fresh Graduates with knowledge and ability in ICT Development
- Undergraduate available for the period of Six months or one year Internship.
- Graduates must have completed National Youth Service Corps
- Must be a tech-savvy individual
- Ability in Website developing or graphics designing
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2016
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV’s with position applied for as subject of the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org