Job Vacancy Graduate Makeup Artist at Systemdigits Projects Limited in Nigeria October 2017
Job Vacancy : Graduate Makeup Artist at Systemdigits Projects Limited
Job Description : Job Employment Graduate Makeup Artist at Systemdigits Projects Limited
Graduate Makeup Artist at Systemdigits Projects Limited
- Apply makeup to clients
- Sell makeup products to clients.
- Match skin color to color palettes (powder, eye shadow) to determine best looks.
- Work with clients to create various looks.
- Apply makeup for events including weddings, birthdays, holiday.
- Ensure makeup looks natural and well-applied under different lighting.
- Teach makeup application to clients (personal&Professional makeup class)
- Work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Wipe off makeup and reapply if client is un-satisfied.
- Keep proper records of all customer transactions regarding your office
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Ensure prompt daily stock taking
- Partake in the general stock taking in the store as may be assigned.
- Ensure a clean and good ambience in the branch.
- Graduate degree
- Makeup Certificate
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a makeup artist
Skill & Competencies:
- Sound written & oral communication
- Good customer service & relationship skills
- Excellent salesmanship
- Ability to provide inspirational and visible leadership to support, motivate, promote collaboration, innovation, empowerment and team spirit.
- Must be resident in Kaduna
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2107
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org