Job Vacancy Front End Engineer at Terragon Group in Nigeria April 2017
2017 Job Opportunity : Front End Engineer at Terragon Group
Job Description : Job Employment Front End Engineer at Terragon Group
Terragon Group – Established in 2010, Terragon group is a B2B digital media business focused on servicing local and international brands within Africa. The group is made up of three independent but complimentary business units that deliver on the interplay between content, platform, and digital services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front End Engineer
- Terragon Engineering team is looking for a front end engineer. The perfect candidate will demonstrate thought leadership, great execution skills and a passion for delivering superior user experiences.
- You will specialize in building responsive and elegant web and mobile applications that scale to millions of users.
- Write web application code following best practices of accessibility, Test Driven Development.
- Partner closely with creative & product team to craft great product experiences.
- Deliver code in a DevOps environment. Be a crafts(wo)man and encourage code craftsmanship across team.
- Deliver code in an agile team environment.
- Lead code reviews to drive teams to the highest standards for Node.
- Js apps & web apps.
- Provide architectural leadership in product development team.
- Drive teams to follow clean code principles.
- Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- Build libraries and frameworks that support large, complex web applications Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale.
- A solid experience building applications on top of RESTful APIs.
- Solid knowledge of frameworks such as Angular Js (preferred) or Polymer, Closure, Backbone, React, Ember Experience with web frontend technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Webpack, LESS, Bootstrap, and jQuery/Dojo/YUI.
- Solid knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, and componentization approaches.
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven problem-solving and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong desire to learn, push the envelope, and share knowledge with others.
Application Closing Date
13th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CV’s and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.