Global Investments Limited Job Vacancy for Mobile Application Developer in Nigeria October 2017
Global Investments Limited Job Opportunity for Mobile Application Developer
Job Description : Job Employment Global Investments Limited for Mobile Application Developer
Manuel Technologies and Global Investments Limited Need a Mobile Application Developer in Lagos
Manuel Technologies and Global Investments Limited is an ICT and Business consulting Company, established in 2011 under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of the Federal Republic of Nigeria with registration number RC 997980.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile Application Developer
- We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our Engineering team.
- You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile Applications (Android and IOS).
- If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you.
- As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment.