Job Title: Area Sales Representative – East
Job Reference: 1193
Location: Eastern Nigeria
- Maintain consistent contact and provide sales and service to all customers (retailers and distributors) in the specific assigned region.
- Achieve sales revenue numbers, budget & profit goals for your assigned region.
- Assist in managing quarterly/annual sales budgets and objectives within your region.
- Understand and utilize sales opportunities and develop sales presentations for assigned region.
- Provide feedback to management from key retail and distributor customers.
- Make regularly scheduled sales calls on all major customers within the region.
- Attend trade shows as required to benefit the business.
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by preparing marketing strategies
- Assist the General Marketing Manager with promotional ideas to increase business within the region.
- Prepare Marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data
- Assist in managing the broker network in your region with the General Marketing Manager.
- Specific interaction with marketing
- Identify and track all industry trends and issues – i.e. – natural and retail grocery growth, distributor changes, opportunities, segment variations, etc.
- Recommend an expedient/appropriate action plan to the GMM
- Regular communications of sales call and results to the GMM
- Provide monthly sales & marketing reports, monthly expense reports, and any assigned reports to GMM in a timely manner.
- Regular contact with retailers & distributors to ensure a seamless continuity of efforts.
- Execute the sales volume numbers, trade spending objectives and any other goals given by the GMM.
- B.Sc. in any relevant field.
- Good Channel management competence
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment with limited resources
- Strategic management experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- 5 years’ experience with 3 years within the FMCG environment
- Experience in Trade Marketing and Retail client management
- Ability to work in a team and lead projects
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply